Every year, Michigan State University is proud to welcome thousands of Spartans from all over the world. To celebrate the academic and cultural contributions of international students on campus, MSU is partnering with the #YouAreWelcomeHere campaign to offer a scholarship for international student applicants.
The scholarship will be awarded to international undergraduate students who demonstrate a commitment to furthering the message by bridging intercultural divides
Michigan State University is the nation’s premier and one of world top public research university. It ranking at the 157th position in QS Global World Rankings, MSU strives to advance knowledge and transform lives and make students career bright and successful.
Renewable up to eight semesters, this scholarship will cover $25,000 towards tuition annually.
- Be a first-year international undergraduate applicant to Michigan State University. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Apply for admission to Michigan State University
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Student visa
- The students require a minimum 3.5 GPA, ACT score 23-29, or SAT score 1110-1280 to get into MSU.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
January 10, 2022