Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program:
Are you a passionate young social entrepreneur with an early-stage social business? The Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship (Y&Y Fellowship) is a virtual, six-month program that is designed specifically for operating social businesses. The program is free, with no fee or equity stake required.
Field of Research:
- Y&Y offers fellows a high-quality experience that includes access to our online training platform, interactive projects, mentoring with Fortune 500 professionals, and access to top thinkers and institutions around the world. The experience culminates in a final pitch competition with a panel of impact investors.
- The Y&Y Fellowship gives you the skills you need to achieve financial sustainability, plan how to scale your business, and measure your impact.
- Long after you graduate, you will be part of the Y&Y community. The relationships you build will transform your social business and ultimately help promote sustainable global development and economic growth for our world.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Lead an early-stage social business that solves a social or environmental issue aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Hold primary decision-making power in the growth and strategic vision of their social business, typically as a founder or managing director.
- Can dedicate at least 5 hours per week to the Y&Y Fellowship.
- Will contribute to the growth and development of the Y&Y community.
- Can communicate effectively in English.
- Are between the ages of 18 and 30, with exceptions for outstanding applicants outside that range.
Application Procedure and Documentation:
Interested applicants for the Yunus & Youth Global Fellowship Program 2021 are advised to apply online on or before the application deadline.
June 20, 2021