Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates interested in medical research for the Afox Kennedy Trust Prize at the University of Oxford for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Trust Prize Studentship is to build links between African Universities and Institutes and the Kennedy Institute. AfOx is a cross-university platform based at the University of Oxford with the aim of facilitating collaborations between researchers at the University of Oxford and African Universities.
Kennedy Institute, University of Oxford
- Stipend funding for 4 years (>£22,000 per annum), all tuition fees (UK/ROI & Overseas tuition), including funding for laboratory expenses, training and conference travel.
- Additional travel fund for return flight to Africa yearly.
- Close links and supervisory relationships with institutions in Africa.
- Mentoring program run by AfOx.
- Social activities run by AfOx so you interact with the African student community Oxford.
- Close partnership with colleges linked to the AfOx program.
To be eligible for the Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship, applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized universities to be able to participate in medical research.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Research or working experience in any field may be an advantage.
Interested applicants for the AfOx Kennedy Trust Prize Studentship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.