Norwich University of the Arts is offering an Undergraduate Scholarship program for the Indian students of the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available for most talented and outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Norwich University of the Arts.
Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) is a recognized entity with taught degree awarding rights that was founded as an independent higher education institution under Section 121 of the Education Reform Act 1988. The Norwich University of the Arts has good teaching staff and explores their work and expertise.
Norwich University of the Arts is a platform where you’ll be able to explore your ideas, work with other students, and create your own creative style (NUA).
Culture and Arts
Award of £11,000 (£5,000 in Year 1, £3,000 in Year 2, £3,000 in Year 3) to the eligible and deserving students who want to study in the UK.
For Indian Students
- Indian students are eligible
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicants must be Indian fee-paying undergraduate students at NUA.
- The student must take admission at the university. UCAS portal must be used to make undergrad applications to NUA.
- Must need to submit an Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of your passport.
- Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Students whose first language is not English; required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
April 30, 2022