The University of Gothenburg is offering Axel Adler Scholarship for fee paying students pursuing eligible Master’s programmes at the University.
The University of Gothenburg, Sweden
For students pursuing Masters or Bachelor Degree.
Field of Study:
Masters programmes offered at the University including the Bachelor’s programme in Software Engineering.
Scholarships cover the tuition fee of the programme you are admitted to. It is a tuition fee waiver only; no additional financial support for living expenses or travel grants are provided.
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- You are required to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- You have applied to any of our master’s programmes, full-time studies or you have applied for the bachelor’s programme in software engineering (full-time studies).
- You must have submitted your application by 15 January 2021 through universityadmissions.se.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2021.
- You have listed a programme at the University of Gothenburg, as your first choice at universityadmissions.se.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To be considered for the scholarships, one must have applied for a Master’s Programme via universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021. Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their first choice are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Eligible students will receive an email with application instructions by 8 February 2021. The application will then close on 15 February 2021.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021