Be Exceptional Scholarships:
University of York Exceptional scholarships are awarded to international students to support them to achieve their goals. The University have a number of awards ranging from a £2,500 to £7,500 tuition fee discount. If you are successful, this discount will be applied in your first year only.
Postgraduate and Undergraduate
More than 200 bachelor’s and master’s programs, in a wide variety of disciplines.
Funding: £2,500 to £7,500
To be eligible for a Be Exceptional scholarship, you must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 22 March 2021 (round one) or Monday 21 June 2021 (round two) (you don’t need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed by 22 March 2021 [round one] or Monday 21 June 2021 [round two])
- intend to study a full-time undergraduate or a postgraduate taught masters course.
You will not be eligible if applicant:
- is holding a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored.
- is an undergraduate student and have made us your insurance choice before 22 March 2021 (round one) or Monday 21 June 2021 (round two).
Applying procedure Instructions:
You must apply online. You only need to make one application: you will be considered for both the Be Exceptional and the Vice-Chancellor’s awards.
Monday 22 March 2021