Applications are invited from suitably qualified domestic and international students for the Calboonya Legacy Information Technology and Computer Science Scholarship for undergraduate students at the University of Queensland, Australia.
The scholarship was established for students who may not have the opportunity to study in the areas of computer science and information technology at the University of Queensland.
University of Queensland, Australia
Information Technology and Computer Science
Award of $4,500
For the Calboonya Legacy Scholarship 2022, applicants required to meet the following:
- Is enrolled or intends to be enrolled full-time in an approved program at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
- Submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications.
- Will complete, or has completed, year 12 studies in the two year period prior to the year of award.
- Does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean considers to be similar.
The Scholarship awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
(a) evidence of financial need;
(b) personal qualities including leadership potential, community service and engagement;
(c) demonstrated academic ability; and
(d) any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the information technology and/or computer science profession.
Interested and eligible candidates for the Calboonya Legacy Computer Science Scholarship are to submit an online application after going through the scholarship rules.
7th March 2022