Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022/23 Chancellor’s International Scholarship of the Australian National University.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship offers an opportunity to access one of multiple scholarships available to undergraduate and postgraduate students wishing to study in Australia for the 2022 academic session.
Australia National University (ANU)
Field of Study:
Any eligible program except:
- Doctor Of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
- 25% or 50% fee waiver of tuition for entire study period.
- The tuition fee reduction applied to three years of study for undergraduate recipients and up to two years of study for postgraduate recipients.
- Additionally, as a recipient of the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship, allowed to pay a reduced tuition deposit of AUD 10,000 instead of the standard deposit amount listed on your admissions offer letter.
The scholarship is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
- defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa (unless enrolling in an eligible postgraduate program); and
- has received an offer of admission to commence at the University in 2022 in an eligible program (excluded programs are listed above); and
- meets the conditions of the program for which they have received an offer of admission including the requirement to be onshore for some components (if applicable); and
- has not received the scholarship previously.
There is no need to apply for the scholarship; automatically considered if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Click the “Apply now” link below to start the Admissions application process for 2022 at ANU.
15 May 2022