The Chinese Government Scholarships-Chinese University Program, a full scholarship set up by China’s Ministry of Education in 2008, is aimed at promoting Chinese higher education brand on an international basis. Dalian Medical University is one of the prestigious universities designated to recruit international students to study in medical master degree programs under this scholarship scheme for 2021.
Field of Study:
On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month);
Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month);
Comprehensive medical insurance.
International Students except Chinese citizens
Following criteria should be met for availing the scholarship:
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 35 (as of September 1, 2021)
- If applicants are immigrants from China, he or she should hold foreign passport for no less than 4 years, and have 2 year’s record of living abroad.
- Professional medical master applicants need to have a Chinese proficiency certificate of HSK band 4 with a score of 180 or above, and hold a MBBS or BDS degree.
- Academic master applicants need to have an English proficiency certificate of TOFEL(above 80), or IELTS( above 5.5). For those who cannot offer the above mentioned standard English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and additional oral or written English test organized by Dalian Medical University will be required to participate in.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who do not obtain other scholarship for new students.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
Applicants shall complete online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. of DMU: 10161) and print out the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
Applicants shall complete another online application at http://studyatdmu.dlmedu.edu.cn and upload the required documents. There is no need to mail paper application materials.
- Applicants are expected to submit a complete set of application materials and will be held responsible for the authenticity of their documents. Incomplete or forged application materials will be rejected.
- Applicants do not need to send us hard copies of application documents. Some of the applicants will receive the interview notice informed by our schools in April. Only those applicants who have passed the preliminary evaluation of the university and are informed by our email notice around May 10th should submit us all application documents in two sets of hard copies by DHL or EMS. As for the highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcript, the original document is not required, but one set of the original notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcript should be submitted. Whether accepted or not, the document will not be returned.
- Applicants are expected to keep their phones on, check their email regularly as DMU’s Admissions Office will contact them when necessary.
15 April 2021