EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships:
PhD / Doctoral
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Design and Digital Media
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
No of Scholarships:
Maximum of 3 studentships.
Successful applicants will receive an annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
Applicants will have or expect to receive a first or upper-second class honors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics or a similar numerate discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
Where appropriate, applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
Application Procedure and Documentation:
Please submit your application documents (see list below) to [email protected] by Noon on Friday 4 June 2021. Interviews will take place in June/July 2021.
- Up-to-date CV;
- Document (300 to 500 words) setting out the ideas for your research project;
- Personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarizing your background, skills and experience;
- Your Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College, if you have identified one;
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
04 June 2021