Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships to prospective IBA students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee, provided their grades are considered ‘excellent’.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Field of Study:
International Business Administration.
Partial tuition fee waiver
- The scholarship is granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver; and covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee (€9,600 in 2021-2022); and the EEA tuition fee (€2,168 in 2021-2022);
- No actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments.
- Excellence in previous education is proven, if the grade point average achieved at secondary school (measured to date), is at least equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10.
- For prospective students, who have also attended higher education after secondary education, grades obtained in higher education will be considered as well. The RSM Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using (a.o.) the grade information included in the Nuffic country modules;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2021. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
First step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to apply for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will determine whether you will be awarded a scholarship and – if so – which specific scholarship. RSM will only take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
15 April 2021