Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women:
The University of Oxford, UK.
for Undergraduate students. Diploma.
£10,000 per scholarship
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
Upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
You will need the following to complete your application:
- a CV/resume
- two references (at least one professional)
- academic transcripts (including official translations if appropriate)
- evidence of English language ability
- two essays (500 words each)
Your application essays give you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, curiosity and insight into the relevant field. The essay topics are:
- Please outline why you wish to study for the diploma. You should focus on the organisational, strategic and/or financial challenges you are currently facing and explain how you think the programme will help you address these challenges.
- What are your main achievements in your current position and what were your reasons for taking this position?
18 October 2021