The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade is inviting Applications to apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2020. The New Zealand Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand.
There are 8 Universities in which the New Zealand Government is giving scholarships to study in Abroad.
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of WellingtonDegree Level
Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. or Doctoral Degree
Field of Study:
All Courses are Available e.g Management, Social Sciences, Technology and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, and Environmental & Many other Fields.
The New Zealand Government Scholarship will Cover full tuition fees, Registration fees, Medical and Travel Expenses. New Zealand government will pay all the expenses of the Laboratory, Dormitory and Research expenses for the postgraduate and undergraduate students.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week.
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- To be considered for a New Zealand government scholarship, the applicant must have a strong academic record.
- These scholarships are open for any of the above-mentioned universities.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
For application instructions visit the above -mentioned university sites for details.
The Deadline of the New Zealand Government Scholarship is Different For Each Country. You can Check the Deadline for Your Country by CLICKING HERE