Unlock Your Potential with Fully Funded Scholarships at Jacobs University Bremen 2023-2024. Are you an ambitious international student looking to further your education in the field of Data Engineering or Supply Chain Management? Look no further, as Jacobs University is offering Graduate Scholarships to help you achieve your academic goals. With a merit-based approach, you could receive up to €12,000 per year to support your education and ensure a successful future.
At Jacobs University, you will join a diverse and dynamic community of students from over 100 countries, and benefit from a hands-on and interdisciplinary education taught by leading experts in the field. In addition to the scholarship, you will also have access to various opportunities for research, internships, and networking, providing you with a well-rounded education and a path to a successful career.
Don’t miss this chance to join a world-class institution and further your education. Apply now for the MSc in Data Engineering or the MSc in Supply Chain Management and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in Germany and make a difference in your life and career. Invest in your future and apply today for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Jacobs University Bremen 2023-2024.
Jacobs University Bremen is a private, international university located in Bremen, Germany. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields and has a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary, hands-on, and project-based learning. The university values diversity and has modern facilities to support students in their academic and personal pursuits.
Advance Your Career with Masters in Data Science and Supply Chain Management at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
The following Benefits are provided to the students of Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships.
- All candidates are given consideration for merit-based scholarships for up to € 12,000 annually for the MSc in Supply Chain Management, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and MSc in Data Engineering.
International students are eligible to apply.
To qualify for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, the applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes your academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor’s transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS) or 110 (Duolingo).
- Two recommendation letters.
Following are the application instructions to apply for Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships:
- Create an account and apply from here.
- Attach the following documents to the Application Form:
- Essay (letter of motivation).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- University transcript in English or German
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate in English or German.
June 01, 2023