Skoltech University in Russia is now accepting applications for its 2023 scholarship program for international students. The scholarship program offers fully-funded opportunities for Masters and Ph.D. degree studies. Skoltech is a private institution in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
The Skoltech scholarship is open to students from all around the world who are interested in studying in Russia. The application process is free, and there are no application fees. Additionally, there is no requirement for IELTS or TOEFL scores.
This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students who want to study abroad and receive a free education. Skoltech scholarship offers a range of academic disciplines, making it an attractive option for students from various fields.
- Country: Russia
- University: Skoltech University, Russia
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded Scholarship
- Coverage: Full Tuition Fee Coverage, Monthly Stipend, Accommodation, Health Insurance, and Relocation Costs
- Eligibility: International Students from all around the world
- No IELTS/TOEFL Required
- No Application Fee
If you’re an international student interested in applying for a scholarship at Skoltech University in Russia, please note the following eligibility criteria:
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant graduated from a university where the high school is taught in English.
- For Master’s Degree Programs: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
- For Doctoral Programs: A Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university is required.
If you’re an international student considering applying for a scholarship at Skoltech University in Russia, it’s essential to know what expenses are covered. Here’s what you need to know about the Skoltech University Scholarships:
- Full tuition fees for Master’s and Doctoral Programs are covered.
- Free Master’s and Doctoral Programs are available. No need to pay any fees to study in Russia.
- A monthly stipend of 40,000 RUR per month will be provided to cover living expenses.
- Free medical insurance will be provided for the duration of the scholarship.
- A variety of academic mobility programs are available to further enhance your education.
- No registration fee is required to apply for the scholarship.
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to study in Russia for free. Apply for the Skoltech University Scholarship today and receive full coverage for most expenses!
- Master Scholarships In Russia
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Doctoral Scholarships In Russia
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering System and Petroleum Engineering
How To Apply:
The Online application makes the process easier for eligible students. It is advised to carefully read the application instructions, requirements, and deadlines for the chosen academic program.
To apply for this opportunity, you will need to prepare several documents. These include your CV, a motivation letter, two letters of recommendation, a TOEFL/IELTS score report (if necessary), your diploma, and an academic transcript (if applicable). If you don’t have proof of English proficiency, you can take the English language proficiency test during a Selection Weekend at Skoltech.
The deadline for the MS program is July 10th, 2022, while the deadline for the Ph.D. program is July 3rd, 2023.