An applicant who wishes to do a master’s in International management can avail of this amazing opportunity. This program is for all international students and the academic year 2022-2023. It is a fully-funded program that aims to attract bright talent.
Imperial College Business School is an institute located in London and mostly remains a top-ranked business school among top business schools globally. It transforms world business and social fabric using technology, innovative business techniques, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates from this school have long-term career success in life.
This program will fund the full tuition fee.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
- Applicants can apply for MSc International Management.
- The applicant must comply with the following conditions.
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability and passion to become visionary leaders.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV
Aspirants who want to avail of this scholarship first have to register themselves at the University admission portal. Short-listed candidates will also have to submit a video for the final assessment.
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Well-researched career plan
- Full transcripts of degree level studies
- Personal statement
- Your academic/professional references.
The applicants must have a first-class honors degree or an upper second class honors degree and GRE/GMAT scores, minimum 600 preferably.
The non-native English students have to provide an English language proficiency certificate. Students can check the English language requirement here.
21st January 2022