Middle East & N. Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship:
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
Two scholarship awards of £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classified, as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representative – Global Study UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
Application Procedure and Documentation:
To apply for this scholarship, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with Global Study UK by 2 July 2021. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit, with the decision announced in late July.
2 July 2021