Curtin University is now offering Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2022-23.
The scholarship’s aim is to provide financial support for outstanding students who wants to pursue undergraduate and post- degree at CU for the academic year 2022/2023.
Curtin University founded in 1966, it is Australia’s first university of technology is a forward-thinking, worldwide institution. It provides both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Undergraduate and postgraduate
Area of Study:
Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering.
A range of funds to support educational costs. The funding amount will be dependent on the circumstances of the individual recipient
- All nationalities can apply.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Students must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or a postgraduate [masters by coursework] degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or Trimester 1.
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After that, candidates must apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary)
- For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Last date of the scholarship is November 26, 2021