The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is offering international students for its scholarships to study in South Korea. The scholarship is fully-funded for successful students to pursue a Master’s, PhD and Master’s leading to PhD degree at GIST in South Korea.
Scholarship is applicable to International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply. Funding duration will be two (2) years for Master’s degree and four (4) years for PhD degree.
Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate
Chemistry, Integrated Technology, Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering, Physics and Photon Science, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Science, Biomedical Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence
All successful students will receive the following benefits of the scholarship:
- Full tuition cover
- Research assistantship to all students participating in a research project,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance,
- Housing and flight reimbursement
Candidates interested for GIST International Admission Scholarships, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- PhD Degree applicants must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Candidates must hold an offer for the full-time program offered at the University.
- Eligible courses are available in undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have excellent academic record.
- Candidates should not hold other scholarships.
- You must enroll in the semester at which the scholarship is offered.
Interested and eligible applicants for GIST International Admission Scholarships 2021-2022 are required to check details at the official page before applying online.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1).
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript.
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma.
- Master’s Degree Transcript.
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2).
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test.
- Applicant’s Passport Copy.
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional).
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional).
April 15, 2021