International Graduate Scholarship
This scholarship is for all international students who want to do a master’s in the USA on Scholarship. All graduate students are encouraged to apply.
Eastern Michigan University:
Eastern Michigan University was established in 1849 and is a public research University. It provides a wide range of graduate, Masters-post-doctorate, and specialist programs. This institute maintains its policy of continuous growth and learning and ensures students acquire skills needed for professional growth.
This program will waive off the Tuition fee.
- Students admitted as Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credit hours if appointed Fall and Winter semesters, and one graduate credit for the Summer semester.
- Make progress toward completing a graduate program of study filed with the Office of Records and
- Registration, without an excessive number of incompletes or course withdrawals.
Aspirants can take admission by enrolling themselves on the University admission portal. Then, Applicants must either contact their department or search online to avail the scholarship.
Applicants can submit the following documents.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Other documents required by the department.
Students must have either a good CGPA or an above-average test score.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores.
The scholarship deadline is November 1, 2021