International Masters Scholarship:
University of Helsinki is offering Scholarships that are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University. Among the top 1% of the world’s research universities because the University of Helsinki is often ranked among the top 100 best universities.
Field of Study:
Various Subjects offered by the university for Masters degree.
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant (Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros)
Students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- Liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
How to apply for a scholarships
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
15 Jan 2021