OCAD University is now awarding the International Student Bursary for outstanding students in Canada.
The educational award is awarded to international students who want to pursue any undergraduate or graduate degree at OCAD University.
Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year will open in October 2021.
OCAD University Founded in 1876, is committed to art and design education, practice, and research, as well as knowledge and creativity in a variety of fields. OCAD continues to build on its studio-based strengths by introducing innovative learning methodologies that promote cross-disciplinary practice, collaboration, and the incorporation of emerging technology.
Undergraduate and Graduate.
Approximately $100,000 is available in each of the fall and winter semesters and $50,000 is available in the summer to support international students.
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be studying on a full-time or part-time basis at OCADU during the 2021/2022 academic year
- Be studying at the undergraduate or graduate level
- Be an international student
- Complete a budget that demonstrates financial need
- Meet any specialty criteria or processes as indicated in individual bursaries.
- Completion of an English language test within the 24 months prior to the application deadline, meeting the below minimum test scores:
- TOEFL IBT
- Overall: 90
- Reading: 22
- Listening : 20
- Writing: 22
- Speaking: 22
- TOEFL IBT
- Overall: 7
- Reading: 7
- Listening: 7
- Writing: 7
- Speaking: 7
- Duolingo English Test
- Overall: 120
- The applicants must apply through the university’s Common Application portal. Students can apply for In-Study Bursaries through Award Spring.
- All students must submit supporting documents such as résumés, CVs, cover letters, statement of Intent (required for all programs), official transcripts.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the admission requirements of the university.
- English language requirements to enter the first year of your undergraduate degree at the university.