Bond University – a top university in Australia is delighted to invite applications from eligible undergraduate students across the globe for its International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023. Successful applicants are given a 50% tuition waiver amongst other benefits of the award.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships, awarded on the basis of academic excellence and testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Bond University, Australia
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship, awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
For consideration, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
You can apply for the 2022 Bon University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship as follows;
- Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page.
- The form completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
- As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement, Supporting StatSeeTemplate (PDF).