Lakehead University is delighted to offer its International Scholarships and Awards for the 2022-2023 academic session. These opportunities are available for high flying international undergraduate and graduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program in the University.
Non-Canadian citizens who are entering Lakehead University from a high school, or who are transferring from an international college or university, will be considered for the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Lakehead University, Canada
Invited to take advantage of one of Canada’s most generous university scholarship programs. This makes paying for your university degree easier so you can focus on your education.
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarships
- Lakehead-Georgian Scholarships
For Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must international students;
- Applicants for graduate scholarships must have a first degree certificate or equivalent;
- Renewable award, provided an 80% average achieved in each academic year;
- Applicants recipients must be entering Years 1, 2, or 3 of a minimum 4-year undergraduate degree program.
Students considered for the Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards automatically if they meet the criteria. No separate scholarship application required.