A great opportunity is available for international students wishing to advance their career in academic endeavor; apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships to study in one of the foremost university the world over all.
The scholarship is awarded annually and seeks to recognize outstanding students globally including students from Canadian schools. The scholarship is to be taken at the University of Toronto for first year undergraduate programs studying for four years.
Lester B. Pearson
University of Toronto
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Scholarship covers tuition fees, books, accidental fees, full residence support for up to four years.
Domestic & International Students
- Students applying for Lester B. Pearson Scholarship at University of Toronto must be an international students requiring a study permit.
- Applicant must be currently in final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June, 2022.
- Applicants beginning their studies at the University of Toronto in September, 2023. Students, already enrolled for a post-secondary studies are not eligible as well as students beginning their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution.
Applicants applying to become a Pearson Scholarship holder, nominated by the secondary he/she attended and apply for an undergraduate program at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants should apply for an undergraduate study at the University of Toronto to begin their studies in 2022 and complete their application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Applicant must note that for consideration for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T., you may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all. However, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions taken.
- Applicant should know that once a nomination is received and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Applicants are to note the following deadlines
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, recommended that you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023