The University of Reading is offering an extensive range of scholarships to international master’s students who will be enrolling for the 2022/23 academic session.
The University of Reading offers an extensive range of scholarships to master’s students. Some awards are provided directly by the University, others are allocated to our students by donors and sponsors and a few are jointly funded. We are delighted that in 2022/23 we will have available more master’s scholarships than in any previous year. The University of Reading’s Master’s Scholarships Scheme offers two funding opportunities:
- Centenary Scholarships – To mark the upcoming 100th anniversary of our Royal Charter, the University is offering 100 scholarships for which all master’s students are eligible to apply. These awards allocated to particular countries.
- Subject Scholarships – These awards are provided by most of our Schools and are course–specific. Students considered for both this scholarship and the Centenary Scholarship.
Successful candidates offered one or both of these scholarships.
University of Reading
Partial Scholarship Up to £4,000
For the Masters Scholarships 2022/23 academic session, applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must enroll for full-time studies for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic credentials.
Interested applicants for the University of Reading Masters Scholarships 2022 are to submit an application for admission to one of the eligible master’s programs and receive an offer. You will then be eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship application form will be made available to eligible students via the applicant portal.
Applicants will have to follow a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a master’s course.
The deadline for applying is 15 June 2022.