Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship Scholarship Description:
The McDonnell International Scholars Academy is pleased to invite applications to its fellowship program for the 2021 academic year.
Washington University in St. Louis, USA.
Graduate level students.
Field of Study:
All Subjects offers by University.
McDonnell Scholars receive both financial and programmatic support:
- full tuition scholarship
- a monthly living stipend
- annual travel allowance
- cultural and leadership training
- individual mentorship by a dedicated faculty
- global network of students and alumni from across countries and disciplines.
All International students are eligible for this scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Must be a prospective student applying to pursue an eligible full-time graduate or professional degree program at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply
- Priority is given to international graduate and professional candidates who are graduates of one of the Academy’s partner universities.
- Domestic (U.S.) citizens who have spent most of their life and earned previous degrees in the United States are eligible to apply to as U.S. Scholars.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Submit application online. Documents required when applying:
- Candidate’s biographic information and academic history
- Personal essay
- Short video
- Recommendation letter
Online application requirements are outlined in detail on the application instructions page. Application deadline — January 31, 2021.