Millennium Scholarship Program:
University of West England is offering scholarships for international postgraduate students. Recipients of this scholarship will require to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also require to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
This is an great opportunity to become an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network; by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
For list of courses click here
50% of the tuition fees
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree;
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition;
- a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study;
- classed as overseas for fees purposes;
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award;
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. You will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before the deadline mentioned below.
30 June 2021