Postgraduate Research Program at ANU 2020-21 is open for International Students. The grant permits Postgraduate Research level program(s) in the field of all subjects educated at Australian National University. The cutoff time of the scholarship is 31 Oct 2020.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
The University focuses on excellence in research and education ensures that the graduates are in demand world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
This scholarship is for Post-graduate (Masters) Level Students
Field of Study:
The Australian National University will offer an award of $28,092 per annum for domestic and international students. In addition to the fortnightly stipend, the Award also provides:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Thesis allowance.
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only).
- Paid medical, maternity, and parental leave.
All International students.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at the University.
- Has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
To apply for the opportunity s, candidates are advised to take admission to the research program at the Australian National University. After being admitted, they will be automatically considered for this reward program.