University College Cork Ireland is offering 3 Quercus Scholarships to enrolling students. Theses scholarships are for Innovation/Entrepreneurship to students registered on an Undergraduate/ level 8 program in 2023/24. Only those students who demonstrate an exceptional level of excellence will be selected for scholarships at University College Cork Ireland.
University College Cork, Ireland
Undergraduate, Masters level programs
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Innovation Management
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
- Reduced CAO points entry (if required);
- Campus Accommodation;
- Waiver of €3,000 Student Contribution Fee;
- Life Coaching;
- Participation in Quercus Lecture Series;
- Individualized career advice;
- Academic Mentor;
- Innovation/Entrepreneurship mentor;
- Invitations to relevant networking events;
- Flexible academic arrangements;
- Participation in relevant workshops/master classes.
- Meet the minimum entry requirements (matriculation) of their desired undergraduate/level 8 program, while currently registered students will need to have attained higher honours in their end of year examinations to be eligible. Applicants do not need to be pursuing a related program to be deemed eligible.
- Be able to provide evidence of sustained engagement in innovative/entrepreneurial activities.
- Have evidence of achievement and/or impact of an innovative or entrepreneurial nature.
- Have the potential to develop that excellence in their chosen field
- Have had recognition at local, regional, national, or international level.
- Be expected to act as ambassadors for UCC and the Quercus Program in terms of their participation in their chosen field.
Where there are equivalent levels of excellence applicants deemed able to contribute most to UCC will be selected.
Please note that the Quercus Scholarships are open to students currently registered in, or applying for, any undergraduate/level 8 program offered by UCC.
Please also note that an applicant will only be able to take up a Scholarship after accepting an offer of a place at University College Cork through the CAO or the International Office.
To apply for a Quercus Scholarship you must:
- Be either a registered undergraduate UCC student or applicant for an undergraduate/level 8 program at University College Cork in 2023/24. (Note: applicants also need to make their degree program application separately, e.g. through the CAO or through the International Office for Non-EU applicants).
- Read the 2023/24 Quercus Innovation/Entrepreneurship Terms of Reference.
Please read the Innovation/Entrepreneurship Application Instructions.
Any applicant looking for feedback on their application and/or to make a complaint about the Quercus application process, please read the following document Feedback & Complaints Policy.