Applications are invited for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to study at the Griffith University – Australia. The scholarships are targeted at exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
50% tuition fee waiver
International students other than Australia and New Zealand.
Applicants for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
To apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, follow these process;
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application and let you know the outcome.
Trimester 2 2022: Apply by 18 April 2022