Interested and eligible candidates invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022. This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is connected to the Australian Research Council Discovery Project Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production.
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student who is commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a cognate discipline.
The successful applicant will work with researchers Dr Michelle Phillipov (University of Adelaide) and Professor Susan Luckman (University of South Australia) to develop their own independent research project on a subject of relevance to the study.
University of Adelaide, Australia
The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
Domestic & International Students
For University of Adelaide Research Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed and awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree with Honours (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be international students/Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr Michelle Phillipov ([email protected]) by no later than 31 March 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (test amurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
March 31, 2022