Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Rotary Scholarships in the Netherlands 2022. The scholarship is a strategic partnership between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education.
The scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
The Rotary Foundation
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education
Fully Funded Scholarships
To be considered for the Rotary Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Interested in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Interested applicants for the Rotary Scholarships 2022 for Postgraduate Studies are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2022.
- Search for your nearest Rotary club.
- Approach them and ask them if they will nominate you for a Rotary Scholarship.
- The application form needed complete by you and by the Rotary Club.
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2022
- Outcome of the selection, made known before 15th May 2022.
1st April 2022