RTP International Scholarship:
Australian Government is offering RTP Scholarship for International students, seeking postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney, Australia. Scholarship can be taken in any of the November, February or June rounds awarded annually.
University of Sydney, Australia
All subjects offered by the University.
For 2021 awards, the RTP scholarships are valued at $35,629 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
International students are eligible for RTP International Scholarship.
- be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Applying procedure Instructions:
RTP stipend scholarships are awarded in November, February and June. Therefore, you must submit all required documentations for your admission application, and Research Experience evidence (if applicable) to be considered in the relevant award timelines.
- Current students can apply here.
- Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
Document requirements: Please refer here to the documents for applicants for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.