The University of Europe for Applied Sciences is offering Various Scholarships for the year 2021 for interested and exceptional prospective students both from EU and non-EU countries. The University offers a number of scholarship opportunities for exceptional prospective students. These partial scholarships are valid for the first year of study. Following is the list of Scholarship on offer:
- UE SCHOLARSHIP OF EXCELLENCE
- WOMEN IN STEM – SCHOLARSHIP
- SPORT SCHOLARSHIP
- WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
University of Applied Sciences Europe, Germany.
Graduates and Masters
Field of Study:
Communication Design, Games Design, Illustration, Film & Motion Design, Photography, Visual & Experience Design, Media Spaces, Innovative Design Management.
Partial Funded Scholarships.
EU and non-EU countries.
Eligibility Criteria / Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship applicants must apply for a scholarship at the same time as, or subsequent to, applying for
a degree programme with the University of Applied Sciences Europe.
- All information provided in the application form will be considered when applying for the University of
Applied Sciences Europe Scholarships.
- The scholarship amount is awarded at the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s discretion and
constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The
scholarship amount awarded is 10% of the tuition fees of the first year of study.
- Please note that scholarships cannot be combined with each other or with other discounts
(except Sibling and Alumni discounts).
- If you intend to postpone your place until the following intake, you will need to pay the remaining
- The scholarship is not transferable to another student.
- In the event that a student does not attend a programme through serious unforeseen circumstances
(death, accident, or serious illness) a specific committee will examine each case on an individual basis.
Attendance is compulsory. An attendance rate of less than 90% will lead to scholarship withdrawal.
- Any failure to start the course as scheduled without prior notification of the School’s authorities will
lead to scholarship withdrawal.
- The scholarship is for the ONE named person and the University of Applied Sciences Europe will not be
responsible for a scholar’s family members/spouse/children etc.
- The University of Applied Sciences Europe may also use information collected regarding the scholars in
the School’s marketing activities; however, students’ addresses and telephone numbers will not be
given out without permission from the student via a request from the University of Applied Sciences
- The University of Applied Sciences Europe may feature your interview/photo/profile/story on the
University of Applied Sciences Europe website and/or other School publications and will ask for your
permission/approval prior to publishing this.
- Please note that when requested scholars are required to show originals (not photocopies) of
transcripts and documents submitted in evidence with their scholarship application, and present these
to the Scholarship office, if there is any question of authenticity. If the University of Applied Sciences
Europe discovers any documents that are NOT 100% genuine, the scholarship award will immediately
be invalidated and withdrawn. The School accepts NO liability in this case.
- It is the scholar’s responsibility to set a good example, e.g. strive for best results, attend classes, finish
the course on time and continue to demonstrate the exemplary student attributes/grades by which
he/she was awarded the scholarship.
- By invitation only, scholars will take part in welcoming new students to the scholarship programme.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe Scholarship panel will not provide information regarding the
non-awarding of scholarships and the panel’s decision is final.
- The School reserves the right to investigate and possibly withdraw a person from the scholarship
programme if there is adequate proven evidence of serious allegations of illegal activities.
Applying procedure Instructions:
UE SCHOLARSHIP OF EXCELLENCE:
Open to: all EU and non-EU applicants with an excellent academic record and public engagement. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. Applicants will describe why their achievements qualify them for the Excellence Scholarship.
WOMEN IN STEM – SCHOLARSHIP
Open to: all female EU applicants with an exceptional academic record. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter where applicants outline why they chose to apply to this programme and what made them choose a career in a male-dominated field. Applicants will also describe how the chosen programme will affect their professional and personal goals and how the scholarship will make a difference in their ability to study.
Open to: EU applicants doing professional sports on national level. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. The applicants will describe how their experience in playing professional sports provided them with leadership potential. Further, they should write about how their choice of programme will affect their personal and professional goals.
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Open to: all female EU applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential. Candidates will be considered based on their motivational letter. The applicants will describe how their academic merit and where applicable their career success has provided them with leadership potential. Applicants may also draw on their experience from extra-curricular activities. Further, candidates will also describe how the chosen programme will affect their professional and personal goals.
- 31st of January (summer semester).
- 31st of July (winter semester).