The University of Florida is giving a great opportunity to apply for the STEM international awards for deserving students.
This scholarship purpose is to support the best talent from world wide who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Florida. The award is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Florida UF is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state’s oldest, largest and most comprehensive university, Florida is among the nation’s most academically diverse public universities.
Tuition fee waiver of the undertaken undergraduate program at UF.
- All nationalities can apply.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- Candidates must have high school certificates.
- The applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply for this award.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Residency proof for tuition purposes
- Proof of immunization
- Academic records
- The applicants must hold a STEM major w/ overall 3.0 GPA at UFL.
Last date to apply is March 1, 2022