Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships:
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) and the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offer full scholarships for training courses in the Netherlands at the Hague Academy for Local Governance.
These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organizations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds both of these programmes.
The Hague Academy for Local Governance.
Undergraduates and Graduates.
- Tuition fee;
- Return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam);
- Insurance and accommodation;
- Daily subsistence allowance.
Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Colombia, Guinea, Egypt, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Ghana, Liberia, Niger, Iraq, Nigeria, Jordan, Senegal, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Mali, Somalia, Mozambique, South Sudan, Myanmar, Sudan, Palestine Territories, Suriname, Rwanda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam.
To be eligible for the Hague Academy/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships 2021, applicants must:
- Be national of, and working and living in, one of the eligible countries.
- Be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development.
- Have a current Employer Statement.
- Have a passport that is valid at least four months after the application deadline
- Possess minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Have good English language skills (writing and speaking).
Interested applicants for the Hague Academy/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships 2021 are to apply online using the online form (link below).
- Motivation letter (prepare according to Quality Guidelines);
- Government Statement;
- Employer Statement;
- Passport copy.
22 June 2021