Undergraduate Merit Scholarship was established to encourage high achieving commencing international students completing the Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to the Australian year 12 in Australia and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
UTS is a public university of technology defined by our support for the economic, social and cultural prosperity of our communities. We are measured by the success of our students, staff and partners and committed to research, innovation and the dissemination of knowledge of public value. We are, and always will be an inclusive university.
UTS has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research programs that prepare graduates for the workplaces of today and the future. Our campus is in the heart of Sydney’s creative and digital precinct and alongside Sydney’s central business district. Continuing 10 years of major development, the ongoing transformation of the UTS campus will ensure we continue to maintain and develop a purpose- and sustainably-built campus to support innovation in education and research.
The scholarship is available for Undergraduate Students.
Field of Study:
Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies; and
- Must not be a government-sponsored student.
Applying Procedure Instructions:
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
Offers will be authorized by UTS International.