The University of Oxford will be offering the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme which will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,285), and a leadership programme to outstanding international students applying to study at the university.
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust/Foundation Hoffmann.
University of Oxford, UK
- Bachelor of Civil Law
- Master of Business Administration
- Magister Juris
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Advanced Computer Science
- African Studies
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- Comparative Social Policy
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Education (Comparative and International Education)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Islamic Studies and History
- Jewish Studies
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Finance
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Social Science of the Internet
- Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
- Water Science, Policy and Management
Full tuition + £15,285 Living allowance
- You must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- You must also be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries listed.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the relevant course page for the deadline applicable to your course.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.