Academic Merit Scholarships Overview:
Academic merit awards is now offered by the University of San Francisco which will help students start their higher education in the USA. This scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2021-22.
This scholarship provide $25,000 and will be available to all international students who are willing to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of San Francisco founded by the Jesuits in 1855 as St. Ignatius Academy. It is a private university in San Francisco, California, offering various degree programs in many fields. It provide best education to their students, have talented teachers to make them able to achieve their future goals.
The University of San Francisco will provide the amount of $25,000 for students in the USA.
- Applications are accepted from around the world;
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university;
- All international first-year applicants are automatically considered to receive academic merit awards of up to $25,000 per year of undergraduate study
- These awards are based on a combination of academic achievement (GPA) and/or SAT or ACT scores
- To being enlisted in the program, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. All applicants are automatically considered.
- Submit a personal statement as well as a specific short answer question for USF, official transcripts, certification of finances, passport, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If English not your native language, then submit official results of the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English test.
Last date of the scholarship is 1 November 2021.