Applications are invited from interested applicants for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship in South Africa for undergraduate and postgraduate students with low family income. The scholarship seeks to support indigent students to achieve their educational goals.
The scholarship will provide fully-funded scholarships to students with strong academic background enrolled at select tertiary institutions in South Africa for the 2023 academic session.
Accenture Education Trust Fund
Tertiary Institutions in South Africa
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth and Details:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Book allowance and a laptop
For University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be international students;
- Be in full-time program;
- About to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D;
- Have first degree in relevant discipline;
- Have proof of English Language proficiency;
- Preference given to students who select Newnham as their first or second choice College.
Interested applicants for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship 2023 are to apply online and provide the under listed supporting documents:
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-year exam results/progress report.
- Certified copy of grade 12 results
- Certified copy of proof of parents/guardian’s earnings <R 1M
- Copy of Curriculum vitae