Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships:
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust is offering Scholarships – University of Leeds. One-year fully funded scholarship for applicants from developing countries wishing to pursue full-time Taught Master’s study in selected schools.
Selected Schools in UK.
Undergraduate and Post Graduate (Masters) and PhD.
Field of Study:
Subjects related to economics, social or technological development.
Fees, maintenance of £13,320 (in session 2021/22), return economy travel and other allowances.
- Be citizens of, and permanently resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development Association list of Borrowing Countries
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK.
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete.
- Awards must be taken up in September 2021.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Applicants MUST first apply for a relevant taught programme of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
- These awards are only available to applicants who are liable to pay academic fees at the International fee rate;
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold by September 2021, a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honors degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by 1 February 2021. Some Schools require a standard of English higher than the University minimum. You should have a valid test result, which is no more than two years old by your official start date at the University of Leeds.
Application Deadline: February 01, 2021