Atlas Corps Professional Development Fellowship Program:
Atlas Corps invites social change leaders from around the world to apply for our 12-18 month In-Person Fellowship in the United States and our Virtual Leadership Institute. Atlas Corps is accepting applications now for the 12-18 month In-Person U.S. Fellowship with program start dates in October 2021 and January 2022. Candidates should apply by May 16, 2021 to receive priority consideration for these start dates. We accept applications year-round, but candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Communications / Marketing: Create engaging content, manage social media, and develop marketing campaigns to increase visibility and engagement.
Partnership Building / Business Development: Mobilize networks, manage partnerships, and develop business proposals to amplify impact.
Monitoring & Evaluation / Data Analysis: Build frameworks, collect data, and provide analysis, recommendations, and trainings to drive program design decision-making.
Technology / Engineering: Engineer products (websites, platforms, applications, etc.) to support mission-driven work. Maintain and train teams on information technology systems.
Basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Two or more years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all our programs.
Additional requirements for the Blended Fellowship and In-Person Fellowship in the U.S.:
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
Additional requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute:
- Technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month);
- Availability to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 8 months.
Application Procedure and Documents:
You need to submit only one application to be considered for all Atlas Corps professional development programs. Please indicate on your application whether you are interested in the Fellowship, Virtual Leadership Institute, or both.
Atlas Corps considers applications on a rolling basis, though we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to be considered for programs starting soon. The application is a multi-step process.
May 16, 2021