British Council, the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities in collaboration with the University of Strathclyde is pleased to announce the British Council Scholarships at University of Strathclyde for Women in STEM for the 2022/2023 session.
The British Council has established programs to support Women and Girls in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics around the world to inspire them and make them reach positions of leadership and network with their peers in their region and the UK.
STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) Subjects.
- Tuition fees
- Up to 12-months monthly stipend at the rate of £1,133p/month
- IELTS exam fee.
- Return economy-class travel from home country to UK.
- Visa and insurance/ NHS surcharge costs.
- Ad hoc costs (heavy baggage allowance, etc.)
- Where applicable, accompanying child allowance for scholars consistent with UK government scholarship allowance rates.
For the British Council Scholarships at University of Strathclyde, candidates must meet the stipulated requirements as follows:
- A Woman in the field of science, technology, engineering and mathematics from an eligible country.
- Aspiring to reach leadership positions in their region.
- Enrolled in an eligible course at the University of Strathclyde.
- Meet the English language requirement of the University of Strathclyde.
- Be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
- Demonstrate a case for financial support need via a means-test conducted by the University of Strathclyde.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable the applicant gain entry onto a postgraduate program at the University
- Must demonstrate in your application a plan and passion to engage other women and girls in STEM from your home country.
Interested applicants for the British Council Scholarships at University of Strathclyde 2022 are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
31 March 2022