The Cambridge Trust is delighted to announce a range of prestigious awards aimed at facilitating exceptional students, regardless of their nationality, in their pursuit of higher education. These scholarships encompass the Cambridge International Scholarships, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards, and several other distinguished scholarships. The primary objective of the Cambridge Trust Scholarship Awards is to ensure that outstanding students from all corners of the globe receive the financial support they need to excel academically.
Among the diverse scholarships offered, the Cambridge International Scholarships are designed for students who are obligated to pay university fees at the international rate. For UK and Irish nationals who are subject to domestic tuition fees, the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards provide a valuable opportunity. Additionally, the portfolio of scholarships includes the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarships, the Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship, and the His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholarship. These awards collectively embody the commitment of the Cambridge Trust to foster academic excellence and international collaboration in education.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust
- Scholarship Location: University of Cambridge
- Scholarship Value: Benefits vary (details not provided)
- Number of Scholarships: No specified quantity
- Eligible Study Levels: Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD
- Eligible Nationalities: Open to all nationalities, except UK residents.
Prospective applicants should fulfill the following conditions:
- Candidates interested in the Cambridge UK Masters Scholarship should submit their applications before the postgraduate funding deadline relevant to their chosen course and should have received a conditional offer of admission to the University of Cambridge.
- All individuals, regardless of their nationality, are eligible for Trust funding consideration.
- Applicants should seek enrollment in a full-time academic program at the University of Cambridge; part-time applications will not be taken into account.
- Applicants must have the intention to commence studies at the undergraduate, masters, or research postgraduate levels.
- All students seeking admission must follow the regular University of Cambridge application procedures for admission.
- Recipients of the Rowan Williams Cambridge Scholarship are granted a comprehensive scholarship encompassing tuition fees and living expenses.
- Cambridge UK Masters Scholars are presented with an award valued at £12,000.
- HRH Prince of Wales Commonwealth Scholars will be provided with full-cost scholarships, which include tuition fees and living expenses.
How to Apply:
- All scholarship candidates must initiate the process by applying for enrollment in a full-time academic program at the University of Cambridge.
- For those applying for postgraduate scholarships, it is crucial to fill out the funding section within the online application form via the Applicant Portal, indicating their desire to be considered for financial support.
- Individuals aspiring to pursue undergraduate courses at the University of Cambridge must complete and submit a UCAS application by the deadline of October 15, 2023.
Application Deadline: Varies.