Chin Communications Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies Scholarship:
Purpose of this scholarship is to support high achieving international and domestic students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
The scholarships help students from all backgrounds transform their lives by easing the financial burden, so you can make the most of university life.
Monash University, Australia
Interpreting and Translation Studies
Two scholarships of $3250 for one year only.
You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 in your first semester to receive your second payment.
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
30 Jun 2021