Chinese University of Hong Kong Law Scholarships:
Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK LAW) is offering financial assistance to highly qualified International students across the globe to join their LLM Programmes for the year 2021.
Field of Study:
Chinese Business Law, Common Law, Energy and Environmental Law and International Economic Law.
The Scholarship is worth up to a maximum of HK$221,120 (approx. US$28,300) covering the tuition fee of HK$141,120 (approx. US$18,100) as well as a living stipend of HK$80,000 (approx. US$10,200).
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must take admission in masters degree program.
- The award is available for courses in Master of Laws (LLM) in Chinese Business Law, Common Law, Energy and Environmental Law and International Economic Law offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
Eligible and interested candidates seeking for Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK LAW) LLM Global Scholarships for International Students are expected to submit their application at www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions. All applications for LLM admission, will be considered automatically for the award of a global scholarship based on academic merit.
January 29, 2021