International students are encouraged to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2023, which is fully funded. The scholarship is available for both Master’s and Ph.D. degree programs.
International students will find it easy to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship. Instead of an IELTS score, applicants may submit an English Proficiency Certificate. The Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2023 offers a wide range of major courses and field areas for students to choose from.
Chulalongkorn University, located in Bangkok, Thailand, is a public research university that operates independently. Initially, the university was established in 1899 at the Grand Palace to provide training to royal pages and officials during the reign of King Chulalongkorn. In 1917, it was upgraded to a national university, making it the oldest institution of higher education in Thailand.
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student from any country and not a citizen of Thailand.
- For a Bachelor’s degree, the applicant must have completed high school. For a Master’s degree, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, and for a Doctorate program, the applicant must have completed a Master’s degree.
- The applicant must be under 35 years old and should be fluent in English.
The following documents are required for Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2023.
- Complete the Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship covers the following expenses for the entire duration of the study:
- A round-trip ticket will be provided.
- The full tuition fee will be paid by the University.
- A monthly scholarship will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
It’s important to note that the scholarship will not be extended under any circumstances.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
How to Apply:
To apply for the Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship, you will need to follow these steps:
- Check the Eligibility Criteria:
The first step is to review the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program. The scholarship is available for students who are citizens of countries in Asia, Africa, South America, and other developing countries. Additionally, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Choose a Program:
The next step is to select a program that you wish to pursue at Chulalongkorn University. You can explore the university’s website to learn more about the available programs.
- Apply for Admission:
Once you have chosen a program, you must apply for admission to Chulalongkorn University. To do this, visit the university’s website and follow the instructions for international students.
- Apply for the Scholarship:
After being accepted into a program, you may apply for the Thai Government Scholarship by submitting an application to the university’s scholarship office. You can download the application form from the university’s website.
The deadline for this scholarship is 31st May 2023.