Applications sought from displaced students from anywhere in the world who are unable to complete their higher education at Columbia University for the academic year 2022-23.
The Scholarship aims to shift the global dialogue surrounding displaced persons, from one that views them as a burden to one that recognizes them as vital contributors to global innovation, research and prosperity.
Columbia University, USA
- Full tuition.
- Housing and living expenses.
For the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022, applicants must meet the following:
- Must be a foreign national who have refugee status living anywhere in the world.
- Have received US asylum or submitted a US asylum application.
- In the US under Temporary Protected Status.
- Internally Displaced Persons.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
Interested and eligible applicants for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022 are to apply and be accepted by an eligible degree programs for the scholarship.
Applicants are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Varies according to the course of study.