The China Scholarship Council (CSC) and IE University are offering this scholarship jointly. This scholarship is for the master’s program in Global Governance and Sustainable Development and for the year 2022. This opportunity is fully funded.
IE is a known world institute for its program and learning environment offered by dedicated staff. It provides students with many exposures in different areas and gives professional advice through the program. Students are trained and taught to become leaders in a global society.
This program is fully funded and will provide the following benefits.
- Full tuition fee
- Student Health insurance
- Monthly living allowance for 12 months
- Visa fee
- return air ticket
Number of Awards:
Chinese students with no other permanent citizenship.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
Eligible Subjects: Master in International Relations and Master in International Development.
- Master’s degree in its final high academic standing (grade year or a graduate (within 1 year); or average equivalent to 85% or higher
- A bachelor’s degree holder having from an accredited university
- Completed at least a 6-month internship or work assignment in Have obtained
- High scores in GMAT, an international organization GRE or IE Global Admissions tests (ieGAT)
Candidates have to apply to the University master admission program. Then the applicants are required to submit two separate applications.
- Complete the online application for CSC, using the online admissions application on the CSC official website apply.csc.edu.cn
- Complete the online application for admission to IE University towards the eligible Master’s program. Access IE´s admission application form using this link
Applicants must provide an Essay to the authorities.
Applicants must be all entry requirements of the University. Students can check entry requirements here.
The students have to submit English language proficiency test scores. The minimum required score is
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarship deadline is 30th November 2022.